The School’s vision is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
- To make children be aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To encourage children to learn sports, culture, and service to the community and thus promote peace and friendship.
- To encourage all children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- To inculcate attributes of courage and capacity to articulate their beliefs and take appropriate actions.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligences and trigger in them a multiplicity of perspectives through an eclectic mix of activities, intellectual accomplishments, aesthetic appreciation and sporting success, and thus encourage them to participate fully in the richness of school life.